Dencio's

Another restaurant just opened last September 2016 in booming Lipa City. Located along Ayala Highway opposite of Metro Event Zone (MEZ). It took us almost 1 1/2 year to dine, the subconscious mind telling me that there are other resto's offer similar food in low prices compare to them. We had a bad experience in Gerrys's Grill and I pictured Dencio same as the former, overrated in some ways. 

It was a raining Saturday driving along Ayala starving, looking for a place to dine in. Jhun is craving for hot soup/broth so we chose Dencio's. It was already 11:00 am and no one was dining. 

Dining @ Dencio's unknowingly it was mother's birthday.
(We forgot it sorry Inay lovelovelove)


Julio: Papa since I am done with my meal let me have one bottle of beer.

Julio: One bottle of beer papa. Is it a GO or a NO?

Julio: Kidding aside papa, thank you for the puree camote you prepared.

Julio: I think I'm full ;)


Chopsuey @ Php189.00

Hot & Spicy Tofuluta @ Php150.00

Sisig Special @ Php 235.00

Watermelon & Ripe Mango Shake @ Php89.00 each




LIPA CAFE & RESTAURANT:



Comments