The Beehive

Newly opened this third quarter of 2016. I first seen in the post of Lipa Status FB Page. Got interested because it was described as a bee farm & kitchen. I thought maybe this will be a breath of fresh air and a good place to chill. Got a high expectation, ended up dissatisfied. The place is old, even some chairs are dilapidated. I think it needs a good cleaning, well lightning of the receiving area and hard scrubbing of the veranda flooring until to the back balcony. If I want to maintain the rustic theme at least I'll make it clean & tidy. Anyway just my two cents!

Time will come we hope it will improve. They had good advantage anyway compare to others because of their huge place, green surroundings & a little wilderness for those nature lover of course in addition to their creative presentation of servings and the food taste itself. Located at Tambo just after the bridge and at the back of Season's Building!     








Honey Back Ribs - Php 230.00
The Wasp (Pugon Roasted Beef) - Php 220.00

Comments